25 Ways to Show Your Wife
- Praise her in front of the kids.
- Greet her at the door when she gets home–drop whatever you’re doing and go kiss her!
- Make her a coffee to take with her in the morning.
- Give her a backrub.
- Brag about her to your friends or your family when she can hear.
- Tell her one thing you admire about her in relation to her work or her giftings–and try to make it a different thing every time you say it!
- Rub your fingers through her hair as you’re watching a movie.
- Gather all her devices at night and plug them in so that they’re charged for her in the morning.
- Make an appointment to get an oil change for her car.
- Sort the mail so she doesn’t have to.
- Put on her favorite cologne right before dinner, or before you watch a movie together. Or shave right before you go out to dinner!
- Text her and tell her specifically what you love doing with her.
- Bring her a glass of water if she’s working outside in the garden or watching the kids outside.
- Bring her a drink when she’s working at her computer.
- Share your “high” and “low” with her everyday–the time you were the most “in the groove” and the time you felt the most defeated today. Let her into your heart.
- Wear nice pajamas that don’t have holes in them that you know she loves.
- Going out to pick up an ice cream/treat with the kids? Bring her one, too–even if you went out during the day when she was at work. Save it for her, with a note, “We were thinking of you!”
- Rub moisturizer all over her back and her legs when she gets out of the shower.
- Read a bit of a book/funny story/newspaper to her while she takes a bath.
- Pray for her while you’re lying in bed–out loud. Reach out, put your arm on hers, and say a sentence-or-two prayer.
- Walking by her? Reach out and touch her for a second! (But don’t grab a boob! Brush her shoulder, her waist, her back, her hand).
- Rub her feet while you’re watching TV. (You can even get a cloth and wash her feet and put some cream on them, too).
- Ask her his advice on something–and then follow it (without challenging her!)
- Ask her to explain something about a hobby to you.
- Don’t just tell her you love him–tell him WHY you love her.
Read Next on Thriving Marriages Unconditional Love - The One Vital Thing Your Spouse Needs to Hear From You
This article on how to love your spouse originally appeared here, and is used by permission.