Skip to content
- Schedule your next date night and don’t tell your spouse the plans. The anticipation will spark a renewed sense of fun.
- Practice the daily 60 SECOND BLESSING. This is a daily habit of affirming the positive qualities you see in each other for 60 seconds each.
- Send flirty texts to each other throughout the day. Trust me, they will appreciate it.
- Make foreplay a priority. Make more room in your calendar to make out and other stuff *wink* before sex.
- Be affectionate and playful with each other in front of others. It’s not enough to just brag to each other in private, it’s significant to compliment your spouse in public.
- Start a new hobby together. Brainstorm on some ideas and create a list of shared interests.
- Show appreciation by saying, “Thank you,” and “I appreciate all you do”. This goes a long way in showing respect to each other.
- Take a walk hand in hand. Nothing gets the blood moving and creative juices flowing like taking a walk around the block.